Adaptive Sports USA provides an affordable option for current Adaptive Sports USA Chapter Members who elect to pay for insurance coverage. Chapters are eligible for event, practice and exhibition liability insurance.
A chapter membership is $225 each calendar year. With a chapter membership, 1-2 Certificates of Insurance are complementary. Three or more insurance requests are $725 per year, in addition to the chapter fee. This price Is subject to change as our member insurance needs and pricing changes.
Limits of Insurance
$3,000,000 General Aggregate Limit (Other than Products – completed Operations)
$3,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregated Limit
$1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury Limit (Any one person or organization)
$1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
$300,000 Rented to You Limit
$100,000 Sexual or Physical Abuse
$0 Medical Expenses
$25,000 Domestic Accident Insurance – Max per Accident (Officers & Directors)
$100,000 International Accident Insurance – Max per Accident (Officers & Directors)
This is a liability only insurance policy and is not limited to, but does cover the following general areas:
- Failed Donation Claims – 501(c)(3) organizations only
- Emergency Real Estate Consulting Fee – venue relocation due to destruction
- Fundraising Event Blackout – cancellation due to lack of electrical power
- Bodily Injury or Property Damage – protection against liability during an event or program
- Volunteers – covered under the policy while working the event
- Automobiles – liability only for hired and non-owned autos
- Equipment – No Coverage – request coverage through equipment rental company
This is not intended as a comprehensive list of coverage and exclusions.