ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT FUND (ADF ACCOUNT)
Individual and Chapter Members have the ability to raise funds to support their athletic pursuits via tax deductible donations through Adaptive Sports USA. Members in good standing have the opportunity to apply for an Athlete Development Fund (ADF) account, which is maintained by Adaptive Sports USA. The ADF account is a reimbursement account that pays out expenses incurred by an athlete or team upon submittal of receipts and and ADF Reimbursement Request form on a monthly basis.
ADF Account Benefits
- Drum up invested support and a fan base!
- Low opening balance/account opening fee: $125.00 ($127.31 if paying by credit card).
- $100 opening balance (non tax-deducible).
- $25 account opening fee.
- NEW No annual account maintenance fee.
- All donations are tax deductible (see the part about parent/guardian donations below).
- A great way to raise and save money for out-of-state competitions while providing your supporters with a charitable tax benefit.
- Set fundraising goals to match athletic pursuits.
- Official donation receipts automatically sent to donors from Adaptive Sports USA.
- Donation invoices can be provided by Adaptive Sports USA if requested by the donor for payment.
- Reimbursements are sent out by the 30th of the month (28th in February).
- COMING SOON Monitor your ADF Account at any time. Know what your balance is, who’s donated, if your reimbursement has been approved and when we sent the reimbursement check.
- COMING SOON Custom fundraising campaigns for your fundraising efforts including goal tracking and a personalized fundraising page (additional cost will apply).